Inflammation of the kidneys often occurs unexpectedly. Such a disease affects both sexes equally often, and often this disease occurs among children. The cause of inflammatory renal lesions is usually conditionally pathogenic pathogens living in the human body. If the therapeutic measures are not taken in time, the inflammation is fraught with various complications. Therefore, when signs of a renal inflammatory process appear, it is required to consult a specialist without delay.
Medications for inflammation of the kidneys
Renal inflammation is called pathology, which is an infectious lesion that develops in the parenchyma and bowl-pelvis structures. Usually inflammation is accompanied by hyperthermic manifestations, chills and pronounced lumbar pain. Children often have primary chronic inflammation, which initially occurs without any acute manifestations.
Inflammation of the renal tissues can occur in the form of nephritis, glomerulonephritis or pyelonephritis. Often nephritis is diagnosed in pregnant women, because in such a state, the load on the liver structures increases, and the immune defense is significantly reduced.
Therapy of such conditions is aimed at eliminating pain and destroying the pathogens of the inflammatory process, cleaning the kidneys from the sand and crushing large stones, as well as restoring renal activity.
In general, patients are prescribed medications of various groups:
- Calcium preparations;
- Immunostimulating agents;
- Vitamin Complexes;
- Preparations of the cytostatic group;
- Remedies for the normalization of renal circulation;
- Hypotensive drugs.
Folk remedies in the treatment of renal inflammations are quite popular and effective. Even physicians believe that some herbal remedies do have a healing anti-inflammatory effect on the kidneys. Thanks to the use of such herbs, inflammatory processes can be eliminated and the activity of the urinary structures normalized, which will greatly accelerate recovery.
Among the most famous herbal medicines for the kidneys are calendula and marshmallow, horsetail and buckthorn, birch, chamomile and juniper. Herbs are brewed and taken as tea. And the use of corn stigmas contributes to the withdrawal of excess fluid, sand and minute concretions. An excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect is possessed by bearberry, which is widely used for renal inflammations.
Here are the most common recipes:
- One large spoon of bearberry + a glass of boiling water. The mixture is insisted for half an hour, taken on a large spoon after eating for about 30 minutes. Such treatment is contraindicated in pregnant and suffering glomerulonephritis;
- The same amount of juniper, licorice root, stalk and lover mix thoroughly. Take a large spoonful of this mixture on a glass of boiling water. Cover, insist for 6 hours, then boil for 15 minutes. Infusion is drunk several times. It is recommended for chronic inflammation. Pregnancy and acute inflammations are for contraindication;
- One part of the horsetail and the piculber mix with 2 parts of sporach. Then a large spoonful of mixture is poured into 250 ml of water and allowed to stand for 6 hours. Then you need to boil the mixture for no more than 5 minutes, strain and drink a glass a day.
The stigmas of corn and kidneys of birch wood have excellent healing properties for the kidneys. They brew and take as tea in half a glass at least 4-5 r.per day. Also the most effective remedy, according to people with kidney problems, is a vegetable diet based on the use of such crops as pumpkin, watermelon, dried apricots and potatoes in uniform.
On the video folk remedies for kidney inflammation:
Since infectious lesions are the main inflammatory factor, the most common drugs for their treatment are antibiotics. They are actively used in the treatment of cystitis and pyelonephritis, kidney tuberculosis and glomerulonephritis.
In addition, the following are prescribed:
- Diuretics made on the basis of plant materials, which have a beneficial effect on the kidneys and the overall well-being of the patient.
- Drugs with active active ingredient in the form of pipemidic acid. These medicines include Pimidel, Urotraktin or Palin. These medications are most effective in treating urinary inflammation in the male population that have arisen against the background of prostate adenoma. Take such medications twice a day after eating a single pill. But pregnant women and children, these drugs are contraindicated. Medicines of vegetable origin of uroantiseptic action. Usually appointed Kanefron, which is made in tablet form and in the form of drops. Take it on 50 droplets or 2 pills three times per day. Phytolysin may also be administered, which is in the form of a paste. A teaspoon of pasta is dissolved in a half cup of warm, sweetened water.
These phytopreparations must necessarily be combined with antimicrobial antibacterial therapy, carried out with preparations such as:
- Ofloxacin or Ciprofloxacin, which are taken in tablet form on a tablet twice a day, and injected in an intravenous dose of 200-400 mg of the drug. Children and pregnant women are contraindicated.
- Norfloxacin, which is also taken twice daily for 400 mg 1-1.5-week course. Also contraindicated in children and pregnant women.
- Aminopenicillins like Penicillin or Amoxicillin. Penicillin is usually used to treat renal inflammation in patients in the position.
- Cephalosporin antibiotics like Cephalexin, Cephalothin, Zinnat, Claforan. Sufficiently effective drugs that significantly improve the condition of patients on the third day of therapy.
- Aminoglycosides, especially with complicated pyelonephritis. Assign Amikatsin, Gentamycin, Netilmitsin, etc.
The list of drugs for inflammation of the kidneys is as follows:
- Diuretic drugs like hydrochlorothiazide, which need to take 1-2 pills daily after breakfast;
- Bactericidal preparations, for example, Meropenem, which must be taken at 500 mg intravenously every 8 hours;
- Normalizing renal circulation - Trenpental. Usually the drug is administered intravenously as part of the infusion. Contraindicated in children;
- Antihypertensive drugs like Verapamil, which should be drunk on a pill twice a day during eating. Pregnant women are not prescribed.
Quite often, with inflammation of the kidneys, men and women are prescribed injections designed to eliminate infectious processes in the kidney and urinary system. The most common injections include Tsifran, Tsiprobay, etc. But such a remedy can be prescribed only by a nephrologist or other treating specialist, their independent use is dangerous.
Strong injections that relieve inflammation of the kidneys have an accelerated therapeutic effect, but they are usually not recommended for use in childhood or childbearing. Such injection therapy is carried out under inpatient conditions under strict medical supervision.
On the video review of drugs for the treatment of inflammation of the kidney:
Medications for pregnancy
When carrying out a lot of diseases can worsen, because the immunity weakens. Therefore, pregnant women with kidney problems recommend a salt-free diet, limited fluid intake, more movement and observe certain food restrictions. If complications are not avoided, then medication is prescribed.
What medicines to drink with inflammation of the kidneys, the issue is complicated by the fact that most drugs do not fit pregnant women. But to treat inflammation is necessary because the disease can be seriously complicated, which will only harm the child, causing premature delivery, prematurity of the fetus, etc. If the mother is in hospital with pyelonephritis, she is given injectable antibiotic therapy with drugs such as Ceftriaxone or Cefazolin. The latter is not prescribed to pregnant women in the early gestation period, and in late months they are used only if there is a special need.
Patients of any age and sex are categorically unacceptable on their own to take medications for kidney inflammation. Any medicine, whether it is a drug or a prescription for folk medicine, must necessarily be coordinated with a nephrologist, and pregnant women need to decide the possibility of taking more with an obstetrician-gynecologist. Renal inflammation is amenable to treatment, only the approach to it should be professional, then it will be possible to avoid chronic renal pathology and other complications caused by improper treatment.