Bleeding from the anus is a frightening symptom that causes many people to turn to the proctologist. Hemorrhoids in the early stages of the disease may begin to bleed, but in this case it is usually not strong. Abundant bleeding can begin if the disease is started and then it is dangerous, so you need to immediately go to the hospital.
Hemorrhoids complicated by bleeding should be treated in a complex way, only this way one can get rid of unpleasant symptoms. In addition to the prescription medications prescribed by the proctologist, one must try to change the way of life. Very important diet and motor activity - all this will make the bowel work normal and get rid of constipation, which often lead to complications.
Hemorrhoids from the anus are usually treated with medications, but this does not apply to neglected cases of the disease. In general, candles and ointments are used for treatment, which promote the healing of damaged tissues, improve blood coagulability and have an anti-inflammatory effect. Also, the proctologist can prescribe drugs for internal use. They usually have a good hemostatic effect, they can contain the necessary vitamins, and they also improve the condition of the vessels.
What if I have hemorrhoids? First you need to try to rest, the main thing is not to panic, especially if the allocation is minor, they do not threaten life. As first aid, you should wash yourself with cold water or apply a piece of ice to the rectal area. Remove a pronounced symptom can heparin ointment, which has a hemostatic effect.
Conservative treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids
Cope with hemorrhage with hemorrhoids can be conservative treatment methods. Symptoms that occur with inflamed hemorrhoids can be reduced with candles. Before treatment is very important to know about the stage of the disease, it usually happens that the more massive the discharge, the more neglected the disease. Listed below are candles and ointments that cope well with secretions.
Candles with adrenaline are usually suitable for the treatment of bleeding from internal nodes. Components in the suppositories perfectly cope with them, and also reduce the pain syndrome in its presence, it often happens that even massive blood loss is absolutely painless. These proctologists are most often prescribed to young people suffering from hemorrhoids, they are not suitable for elderly people, since adrenaline in the suppository can increase the pressure.
The drug Gepatrombin is available in the form of ointments and suppositories. It contains a component that quickly stops hemorrhoidal discharge from the anus, it is often used as a first aid. Treatment of inflamed nodes with this medicine is effective, because it fights inflammation and swelling, and also makes the formation of blood clots impossible.
What if I have hemorrhoids?
Treated with a candle made from natural ingredients, such as propolis. It has a lot of useful properties, has a hemostatic and anti-inflammatory effect, eliminates itching and other unpleasant sensations. This natural antiseptic will not allow the microbes to cause inflammation, it protects the damaged surface well and promotes its healing. Such candles are made by some patients independently, but they can be purchased at the pharmacy.
Treat hemorrhoids, complicated by frequent bleeding, can be candles and ointments that contain one effective component - methyluracil. He struggles with the main manifestations of the disease, is very effective in the presence of abundant secretions, is, so to speak, the first emergency aid. The main advantages: stops the discharge, fights bacteria, restores damaged tissues. This remedy is available and in most cases well tolerated.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with blood folk methods
How to treat bleeding hemorrhoids? This issue worries many people, because bleeding is the main sign of this disease and accompany the patient from the very beginning of the disease. Medicamental treatment can be supplemented with recipes of traditional medicine. Some of them perfectly stop such allocation, we will consider the most effective:
- Ice candles. As already mentioned, the cold perfectly copes with many manifestations of hemorrhoids: it stops blood, reduces itching and pain. You can freeze not just water, but broths from herbs, for example, from chamomile, calendula or St. John's wort.
- Sitting baths. Cool trays of herbs can also improve the condition of the patient. They are often done in the treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids, proctologists recommend doing such procedures after emptying.
- Microclysters. Ordinary enemas in this case are prohibited, because they can even more severely injure the surface of the node, which will lead to increased bleeding. Microclysters are made with tannin or from herbal decoctions, for example, you can apply oak bark, chamomile or calendula.
- A pair of garlic. This unusual method can also stop bleeding from injured hemorrhoids. To do this, you need to heat the brick a lot, and put the shredded garlic cloves on it and put it all in a bucket. The patient must sit over the bucket and wrap up in a blanket.
How to treat a complicated hemorrhoids best tell the proctologist, he should after the examination make an individual treatment regimen, which should be adhered to. Severe bleeding from the anus during hemorrhoids occurs rarely, mostly allocation is meager and not dangerous to health, but they also need to be treated.
How to cure bleeding hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhages from the anus often stop on their own, of course if the cause is in the expanded nodes, that is, no specific activities are needed. But in order to remove this frightening symptom, in addition to drug treatment, one should adhere to useful recommendations:
- After emptying it is useful to wash the rectal area with cold water. From toilet paper it is better to refuse, especially if it is with a rough texture.
- With frequent bleeding it is necessary to abandon physically hard work, and power sports and cycling are also counter-indicative.
- It is very important to cope with constipation, you need to follow a diet, and if it is ineffective, you need to take laxative tablets.
Treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids in the initial stages of the disease is not particularly difficult. It is much more difficult to cope with the symptoms caused by a neglected disease. If conservative therapy is ineffective, and the patient continues to appear plentiful discharge, then most likely the proctologist will recommend surgical intervention. There are few invasive methods that can also cope with this problem. But even after the operation a person must eliminate the factors that caused this ailment, otherwise relapses are possible.