Colitis is an intestinal disease and, along with the use of medications, can be treated in various ways. To treat this disease, hospitalization may be required rarely, it is applicable only to serious forms of illness or sharp exacerbations. Thus, to cure colitis at home, medicine suggests using the folk remedies that were passed on to us from our ancestors.
Folk treatment of colitis is different, however, it is aimed at partial or complete removal of the disease. Initially, traditional medicine recommends directing efforts to eliminate inflammatory processes. This may require a variety of herbs, which are already so familiar to every hostess. You can prepare peppermint infusion.2 tablespoons requires 500 ml of boiling water. Infusion for folk treatment is kept under the lid for 20 minutes and taken by 1/2 cup for 20 minutes for meals several times a day.
Also for the treatment of colitis at home, you can boil a teaspoon of a mixture of sage, cornflowers and chamomile flowers for 15 minutes in 250 ml of water. The broth is filtered. The reception should take place 1 tablespoon every 2 hours while awake. This method of folk treatment for colitis can be continued for a long time, while it is allowed to constantly increase the interval between taking medications and reduce dosage. This kind of broth has already been able to prove itself with a positive result.
At home, it is allowed to use such folk remedies:
- In colitis, as a tea, you can use powder of aspen bark, which was collected with sap flow.
- The cones of alder are poured with vodka in a ratio of 1: 5, infused for about 14 days in a dark place at room temperature. In this case, the infusion should be shaken periodically. After 2 weeks, the infusion for treatment is filtered and taken before meals for 0.5 tsp.several times a day.
- Another popular recipe. In 1000 ml of apple juice, 100 g of honey dissolves. In the case of chronic colitis is taken before meals 250 ml several times a day for 1-1.5 months. During the year 3-4 courses are conducted.
- If you follow a diet for colitis for 3-4 months between meals, you need to eat several walnuts. Instead of water, a product is used from flax and kalgan root. The condition improves after a month of treatment, and after 4 months there is a persistent effect of recovery.
- In case of treatment of colitis acute and chronic type at home, folk methods can take an hour before meals 30% tincture of propolis several times a day. It should be noted that from 30 to 40 drops are added to 250 ml of water or milk.
- Another popular remedy for colitis is the following recipe: 3 tablespoons of dry chopped chamomile are poured into 1000 ml of steep boiling water. Insist need about 2 hours, while tightly wrapping the jar. Then the broth is filtered and 80 g of honey dissolves in it. Drinking in several receptions throughout the day for 1-1.5 months. The course requires a repetition after a break of several weeks
- Excellent and help such a folk remedy, like just rubbed raw apples.
- Traditional medicine in colitis offers also use and infusion of a mixture of leaves of sage and wormwood, while observing a 1: 1 ratio. Pour 250 ml of steep boiling water 1 tablespoon, insist, while wrapping the bank, for half an hour and filtered. Reception should take place on 1 tablespoon with a break in 2 hours.
- In the case of chronic colitis, folk medicine suggests the use of 2-3 glasses of freshly squeezed pumpkin juice.
- Completely helps to cure colitis at home reception for a long period of time with vegetable juices. It is allowed to drink juices - carrot juice - 300 ml, spinach - 170 ml, beet - 100 ml, cucumber - 100 ml.
- 8 tablespoons of dried blueberry berries are boiled under low heat for about 20 minutes in 500 ml of water. It also adds 1000 ml of Cagor wine, and boils for about 10 minutes. The broth should be cooled and filtered. It is taken before eating 1 tablespoon several times a day for the treatment of the disease.
- Another popular remedy is the daily use of 60-100 g of honey at the same time 250 ml of apple juice.
- The great-grandmothers also had such a remedy as 20 g of dried barberry fruit filled with 500 ml of boiling water, cooked for 10 minutes with the lid closed and low heat. It is insisted, while the bank is wrapped up, for half an hour, then filtered and taken during colitis before eating 1/2 cup a few times a day.
The treatment of folk medicine is presented in the form of the most effective means, as it provides an opportunity to improve the general condition, normal stool, the disappearance of pain in the abdomen. It is worth remembering that only the use of folk remedies will not help with colitis - it requires compliance with a prescribed diet.
Homeopathy for colitis
Homeopathy is a technique that provides an opportunity to find a method of treating a patient, in the event that the official medics can not help the patient. When applying homeopathy, the entire human body is considered as a single harmonious system, taking into account all its physiological and psychological characteristics. It is able not only to cure colitis, but also a large number of other types of chronic diseases. If you turned to a professional specialist in this field, then you can not doubt the safety and availability of the technique.
Drugs are selected in a strictly individual order depending on the characteristics of the colitis and the patient's condition, hobbies, moods, food cravings, and even favorite postures during sleep.
All medicines are prepared by successive repeated dilutions of the raw material type and shaking. Thanks to this careful approach to treatment, the preparations are several times more effective than the raw material itself at a higher concentration. With the help of homeopathy, it is possible to activate the processes of self-regulation of the organism, after which it is possible to talk about a cure.
Ayurveda in colitis
The methods of Ayurveda in colitis are aimed at establishing a balance of bodily features: cotton wool, pita and calca. In the fourth chapter of the book it is said that the disease is the result of the fact that the balance of the fundamental triad is broken.
In accordance with Ayurveda, before you start using various medications, acupuncture and other techniques, you need to remove all the toxins from the body that are responsible for colitis, otherwise, you just pound these poisons even more into the body tissue.
As signs of alleviating painful symptoms, superficial treatment procedures may be used when using the ayurvedic technique. However, the underlying causes of colitis will not be affected, and therefore, may arise again.
To date, there are two types of procedures of this technique: neutralization and removal of toxic substances. These techniques are used not only physically, but also emotionally.