1 Reasons for
But there are other reasons for this unpleasant feeling - not dangerous, but still requiring detection and correction.
The causes of dizziness when getting up in a healthy person are as follows:
- In young people in the process of growth, dizziness can occur against a background of sharp and active movements. The human body and its cardiovascular system ripen unevenly. Vessels of blood supply may not have sufficient patency, and the heart lag somewhat behind the growth of the body as a whole, hence the unpleasant consequences. With age it usually passes.
- Lean and harmful food. Such a reason can arise not only among people who, for life reasons, can not provide themselves with food to the fullest, but also for those who lead an unhealthy lifestyle. This may be due to their work or personality characteristics - breaks in meals are too long, and the brain does not receive all the substances necessary for its functioning.
- Visual fatigue. Some eye diseases, work at a height or associated with the function of monitoring objects lead to such a violation. When you try to change the focus and look at something else, there is a feeling that the objects are spinning or floating.
- Overloads associated with rushing. The center of balance preservation works in people differently and is not always able to cope with situations. This effect can occur when you are on carousels, roller coasters, driving a race car.
- The influence of adrenaline. Any situation associated with anxiety, fright, leads to the release of adrenaline into the blood - a substance that is designed to help a person act in stressful situations. Vessels that are in the head of a person may become narrowed, and oxygen stops coming into the brain in sufficient quantity. This is a survival mechanism, and such effects are normal.
- Medications. For many drugs, dizziness is a side effect.
- Vertigo is usually a pregnancy companion. The causes are iron deficiency, glucose, osteochondrosis, blood flow redistribution, diet compliance.
2 Bad habits and their negative effects
Often the cause of the headache is bad habits. These include the following:
- Smoking often leads to such dizziness. Nicotine significantly dilates blood vessels.
- Alcohol. When alcohol enters the blood, the vessels expand throughout the body. Alcohol depresses the center of human equilibrium, it can lead to dizziness, even in a horizontal position. In addition, a hangover and alcohol poisoning cause an increase in blood pressure, cerebral edema and thrombosis of the capillaries themselves. This also leads to dizziness and a host of other unpleasant effects for a person who can not stand the dose.
- Drugs. The effects of drugs are very different in nature, but many of them can cause dizziness. This is due to their destructive effect on the body. The use of smoking blends, which are considered among young people as "easy" and "safe" drugs, can cause a hypertensive crisis and an attack of tachycardia. At addicts with the experience the head can be turned about owing to refusal of internal bodies.
A simple but effective way to get rid of the Headache! The result will not be long in coming! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
Recommended to read
- Low pressure, dizzy, what should I do?
- What to do if you feel sick, dizzy and weak
- Symptoms of a tumor in the head
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
The reason why the head turns dizzy when you change your body position can be dangerous sources, for example, serious diseases, the treatment of which requires specialized medications. The longer dizziness lasts, the stronger the nausea. With a pronounced sense of an early loss of consciousness, a visit to a doctor is simply necessary. After all, timely diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. Diseases leading to dizziness are:
- Diseases of the vestibular apparatus. Regardless of the posture, the muscle effort is distributed in such a way as to maintain the position of the body and maintain balance. For this, the vestibular apparatus and the brain regions( cortex and cerebellum) are responsible.
- Injury of inner ear and vestibular nerve. With head injuries, blood circulation in the inner ear can be disturbed, because of which the pressure on it will be increased. Also, the causes may be a violation of the integrity of the structure of the inner ear, damage to its nerves or the formation of a tumor.
- Diseases of the nervous system. In neurological diseases, severe dizziness is not observed, seizures are smooth, develop for a long time and just as slowly pass.
- Atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels. This disease is associated with the clogging of blood vessels and capillaries of the brain with cholesterol plaques. The influx of blood to individual parts of the brain worsens, and oxygen starvation begins. Hence the dizziness. Injury to the skull. As a result of such damage, cerebral edema occurs, its blood vessels suffer and small hemorrhages occur. Symptoms vary depending on the severity of the lesion.
- Tumors of the brain. Malignant neoplasm presses on various parts of the brain, compresses blood vessels, causes accumulation of fluid. Depending on the location and size of the tumor, the symptoms may be different in severity of manifestation.
- Epilepsy. Dizziness is one of the main symptoms of this disease and the main predecessor of the seizure.
- Degenerative diseases of the brain, for example, multiple sclerosis. The symptomatology resembles the diseases of the inner ear, and the formulation of an accurate diagnosis can be complex and long-term.
- Migraine. The causes of migraine are still unknown, but dizziness is an ordinary companion of this disease.
- Psychogenic dizziness. It is associated with an incorrect reaction of the body to stimuli and stress. With stresses, even insignificant, too much adrenaline is released, there is a headache, dizziness, weakness, rapid breathing, sweating, high blood pressure.
- Osteochondrosis. Disease of the spine, associated with a violation of posture or injuries. Attacks are observed after provoking an exacerbation of the disease: hypothermia, sedentary work or physical exertion.
- Increased and low blood pressure. In the case of hypertension, a hypertensive crisis is observed. Pressure rises to a dangerous level, a person feels weak, nausea, darkening in the eyes. In the case of low blood pressure, the blood flows badly to the organs of a person, he feels a strong weakness and lethargy.
- Poisoning. If the products of decay of poisons accumulate in the blood or fight immunity with severe infection, intoxication occurs, which also leads to dizziness and general deterioration of the condition.
- The violation of the absorption of nutrients in various diseases of the digestive system can lead to the fact that the body ceases to obtain the necessary substances necessary for maintaining normal functioning.
- Dikul: Orthopedists deceive people! Joints are treated simply "Strong joints and back pains pass, you need 3 times a day. .."Read more & gt; & gt;
4 Preventative measures
If this type of dizziness is infrequent and lasts only a few seconds, there is no reason for much anxiety. Start the habit of getting up slowly, and before making a change of position take a few deep breaths - this will help a smooth flow of blood and saturate the brain with the right amount of oxygen. To eliminate orthostatic hypotension, it is necessary to include light aerobic loads( for example, jogging) and a contrast shower in the daily routine.
These prevention methods will be useful not only to those who think about why the head gets dizzy when it gets up, but to everyone who wants to avoid such unpleasant sensations in the future and is used to taking care of their health in advance.
If dizziness on getting up occurs systematically, accompanied by nausea or even vomiting, darkening in the eyes, impaired perception of the surrounding space and loss of consciousness, you should immediately consult a doctor and establish the cause. It is necessary to first come to the reception to the therapist, who will send for further examination to confirm the diagnosis, and already a narrow specialist will prescribe the treatment. In some cases, one procedure may be assisted by an experienced doctor, in others - the appointment of drug therapy, and regular use of prescribed drugs will soon correct the situation. But in any case, in order to cope with the disease, regardless of the reasons, it is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle.