In non-traditional medicine, there are many recipes that use oil for stomach ulcers. Both plant products and animals are used as a separate agent or ingredient of the medicinal mixture. In some cases, oils are used to treat stomach ulcers sold in pharmacies, in others they are prepared on their own. For example, with erosive formations on the gastric mucosa widely used propolis. He is usually insisted on medical alcohol. But for those who do not accept alcohol, another way can be recommended:
- 10 g of propolis needs to be cleaned well and then crushed;
- 100 g of butter( not salted) should be softened in a water bath;
- thoroughly mix the two components prepared;
- is taken in liquid form, for which the frozen mixture is first heated for 10 minutes using the same water bath with constant stirring, and then filter the desired amount through the gauze layer;
- scheme of reception: 2 hours prior to meal on a teaspoon within 2,5-3 weeks;
- contraindications: liver disease.
This mixture with gastric ulcer acts directly on the erosive focus, promotes the formation of a protective coating on the damaged surface, and also acts against microbes and inflammatory processes, localizes increased acidity and pain syndrome. Among other popular means used by folk and official medicine for the treatment of gastric ulcer, especially noted sea buckthorn, olive and linseed oil.
How to use sea buckthorn oil in gastric ulcer?
Usefulness of bright orange berries has been known for a long time. Their healing and analgesic effect helps to cure a variety of stomach diseases. In sea buckthorn oil with ulcer almost completely no side effects. One limitation is that it can not be used by people who have problems with the intestines.
- Quickly remove the acute pain in the stomach will help a glass of pure food drunk on an empty stomach, and the ulcer should be treated during the 21st day, by taking the sea-buckthorn product for 1 tsp half an hour before meals. It is highly desirable to drink sea buckthorn oil in case of a stomach ulcer in combination with fifty milliliters of a 2 percent soda solution. It is best to immediately connect the two components, shake well and drink. With this method, there is no acidic eructation and heartburn.
- Treatment of gastric ulcer with sea buckthorn oil as a part of balm. To do this, you need to prepare a 1% solution of novocaine, Vinilin, home doctor juice( aloe), honey and butter( each ingredient should be taken at 100 g).All components are thoroughly mixed, and the resulting mixture is taken for 14 days with a frequency of 6 times during the day( a teaspoonful).
How does olive oil help with an ulcer?
The ancient Greeks appreciated the fruits of the olive tree very much due to their unique healing properties. Olive oil in the stomach ulcer can remove inflammation, reduce acidity, restore mucous membranes and even prevent the formation of a malignant tumor. This product contains a lot of vitamin E, as well as polyunsaturated fats, which in their composition are very close to breast milk.
You can treat ulcers with olive oil using a clean product that, when exacerbated, is taken on an empty stomach by a teaspoon, and during partial or complete remission as a dressing for salads from vegetables. It is also used in the compilation of numerous medicinal mixtures.
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar and 1 tbsp. A spoonful of oil is added to the egg white. Then the mixture is beaten to a creamy consistency and taken on an empty stomach for 10 days on a tablespoon.
- Take lemon juice( two large fruits), honey( 0.5 kg) and olive oil( 0.5 liters).After this, you need to mix the components as thoroughly as possible, and take the resulting composition for a month half an hour before meals. This mixture perfectly localizes the pain syndrome, which completely disappears after 4-5 days.
Despite all the positive properties, you should know that it has a powerful choleretic effect, so it is contraindicated for those patients who also suffer from cholelithiasis and gallbladder problems. Do not forget about the individual intolerance. Before the beginning of treatment it is required to receive consultation with the doctor and experiment with the minimum dosage of the substance for the appearance of discomfort. At occurrence of that, reception of an agent needs to be stopped immediately.
Ways to treat stomach ulcers with linseed oil
From the flax seed, a fatty and healthy liquid is obtained which has a positive effect on the gastric mucosa. Linseed oil with ulcer promotes the formation of an enveloping layer on the walls of the intestine, thereby healing erosive formations, facilitating the movement of stool and, as a consequence, the process of defecation. For the preparation of the medicinal mixture, it is necessary to take:
- 50 ml of linen product, as well as 30 ml of hawthorn and 70 ml of sea buckthorn oil;
- mix all the components;
- take under art.spoon before eating, shake well before use.
Such treatment of gastric ulcer with linseed oil is especially effective during periods of exacerbation of the disease.