There comes a time when everyone starts to think about their health, conducts prevention of serious diseases. Cardiomagnet is one of the most popular means of helping to maintain the heart and at the same time preventing thrombosis.
What features does it have? Let's talk today about the price, analogues of the drug Cardiomagnola, its instructions for use, reviews of cardiologists and indications for use.
Features of the drug
Medication belongs to the category of non-narcotic anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs.
One tablet contains
- acetylsalicylic acid( 74 mg) and magnesium hydroxide( 15.2 mg), or
- 150 mg aspirin and magnesium 30.39 mg.
The cardiomagnet has a tablet form, is available in glass vials of 30 and 100 tablets. The price of the drug is in the range of 100 to 300 rubles.
Pharmacological action and pharmacodynamics
- The drug has antiaggregation effect.
- Acetylsalicylic acid reduces thromboxane A and prostaglandin, as well as inhibits cyclooxygenase.
- In a large dosage it has anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect, and in small amounts has antiplatelet effect.
Magnesium hydroxide is intended to protect the gastric membrane from the effects of the main component of the Cardiomagnet. It is absorbed in small amounts in the intestine. In its walls it is modified into salicylate, which is an active metabolite.
After consumption in the gastrointestinal tract, acetylsalicylic acid is absorbed by 70%, but the bioavailability is variable and in each case it is determined individually. Hydrolysis in the intestine, blood plasma and liver to salicylic acid occurs very quickly( up to 15 minutes).The bioavailability of acetylsalicylic acid when it is changed by enzymes to salicylate is 100%.
At high dosages, the suction speed is somewhat reduced. The magnesium contained in the preparation does not affect bioavailability in any way.
For prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, our readers advise the drug "NORMALIFE".This is a natural remedy that affects the cause of the disease, completely preventing the risk of getting a heart attack or stroke. NORMALIFE has no contraindications and begins to act within a few hours after its use. The effectiveness and safety of the drug has been repeatedly proven by clinical studies and long-term therapeutic experience.
The opinion of doctors. .. & gt; & gt;
- Basically, the cardiomagnet is intended for the therapy of chronic and acute ischemic heart disease, including when complications occur in the form of unstable angina and myocardial infarction.
- Assign the drug as a prophylaxis for thrombosis( both primary and secondary).
- Indicated for use in the presence of risk of cardiovascular pathologies. That is for such diseases as:
- diabetes sugar,
- complicated heredity,
Instructions for use
Cardiomagnol is taken orally, using sufficient fluids. In case of difficulty in swallowing, it is permissible to grind the tablets. The absorption does not affect whether the remedy will be taken before or after a meal. If there are any undesirable effects of admission from the intestinal tract, it is better to use the drug after a meal.
- In chronic ischemia, cardiomagnesium should be taken about 2 tablets a day.
- If the doctor has chosen a supportive therapy, the dosage is reduced to 1 piece.
- The initial dose for angina and myocardial infarction is an order of magnitude higher and can be up to 6 tablets. Treatment in this case should be started as soon as possible.
- As a prophylaxis for recurrent thrombus formation, about 2 tablets are used per day, but with a low probability of complications and a positive decision of the doctor, the dosage is reduced.
- For patients with a high probability of heart disease and primary thrombosis, 75 mg per day is usually sufficient.
You should always consult a doctor about the duration and purpose of individual dosages.
- Cardiomagnesium can not be used in patients with individual intolerance, including components of the drug, salicylates and anti-inflammatory non-steroid agents.
- Completely it is forbidden at presence in an anamnesis of an edema Quincke and bronhospazma which arose at use of not narcotic analgetics. In the period of recurrence of ulcers and in the failure of renal and hepatic function, they are contraindicated.
- No remedy is prescribed in case of cardiac insufficiency and a tendency to bleeding, including with blood diseases.
The use of the drug in the 3 trimester of pregnancy is strictly forbidden, but in the first two trimesters or lactation it can be used if its use is higher than the possible risks. The doctor necessarily chooses the most minimal effective dosage possible.
Side effect Cardiomagnesium can exert on various areas and systems of the body:
- Hepatobiliary : acute hepatitis, reversible and moderate severity, excess of alkaline phosphatase.
- Endocrine : hypoglycemia.
- In the presence of bronchial asthma , bronchospasm is possible.
- Allergic reactions of , including rhinitis, Lyell's syndrome, angioedema, vasculitis hemorrhagic. Shock, Quincke's edema, erythema multimorph, hives are also possible.
- Nervous system : headache, problems with sleep and rest, vertigo. In the most rare cases, it is possible to bleed the brain.
- The blood system: eosinophilia, anemia, lowering of platelet aggregation, thrombocytopenia, high risk of nasal bleeding, neutropenia, agranulocytosis. Especially large is the risk of such complications when using large doses.
- Sensory organs : dose-dependent reversible hearing loss, ringing in the ears.
- Digestive system .On this side, a particularly large list of side effects. The most common: problems with stool, stomatitis, reflux, perforation, nausea, ulcerative colitis, esophagitis, vomiting, dyspeptic phenomena, erosive phenomena, irritable bowel syndrome.
The appearance of overdose is possible with a dosage more than 150 mg / kg. If the overdose is chronic, the following symptoms will be noted:
- ringing in the ears,
- impaired consciousness,
- hearing impairment,
What to do:
- For an average overdose, it is sufficient to rinse the stomach, use activated charcoal, and if necessary, perform symptomatic therapy.
- Acute severe intoxication begins with anxiety, respiratory alkalosis, hypoglycemia, hyperventilation of the lungs and high fever. Alkalosis can later become metabolic acidosis. Treatment in this case is much more serious, therefore it will not be possible to avoid emergency hospitalization.
- Dosage above 300 mg / kg can provoke liver failure, lethality causes a dose of more than 500 mg, matched per kg.
If it is necessary to intervene for a while, the drug should be withdrawn, but not earlier than 3 days before it starts. Caution Cardiomagnin is prescribed with simultaneous use of NSAIDs, since in this case, the risk of side effects is much higher.
Because of the high risk of bleeding under the watchful eye, its elderly patients take it. Thorough control is required for such diseases as:
- impaired liver and kidney function,
- bronchial asthma,
- gastric mucosal damage,
Cardiomagnet is strictly prohibited from use with an NSAID.
- When co-administration of anticoagulants, methotrexate, hypoglycemic agents or acetazolamide has the ability to increase their strength.
- It reduces the effectiveness of inhibitors of the angiotensin converting enzyme, furosemide, spironolactone.
- Mutual reduction in efficacy occurs with simultaneous use of Cardiomagnesium with probenecid.
If you analyze the reviews, you can come to the conclusion that the main drawback of Cardiomagnet is its price.
The drug does not cause any complaints, however, many are sure that it is over-advertised and the medicine has enough worthy analogs. Some of them are presented below.
The list of cheaper analogs of this drug includes, in fact, magnesium itself and acetylsalicylic acid. Similar effects are also available:
- Trombo ACC,
If aspirin is not approved, then Cardiomagnesium is contraindicated. However, there are agents with a similar effect without acetylsalicylic acid. These include:
More information about the Cardio Magnet is in the video below: