People who at least once encountered diarrhea, perfectly remember all the unpleasant sensations caused to her, and their doubts and fears about eating. For each patient with a stomach disorder, it is very important that the food you eat does not cause an increase in negative symptoms, but helps to cope with the problem as soon as possible. In this difficult situation, experts recommend the inclusion of honey in the diet. With diarrhea honey is very useful, as it is a real mineral and vitamin cocktail. Using it, you can quickly cope with the pathology. At this time, they should replace sugar in the preparation of permitted dietary dishes.
Honey can be with diarrhea even to small children( except for children up to a year, since in unformed digestive environment it creates a favorable environment for the development of botulism).The useful properties of honey, causing the need to take it daily for diarrhea, are as follows:
- This unique product is of vegetable origin and is abundant in microelements, especially potassium, and vitamins that are mass washed out of the body during diarrhea;
- It contains biogenic stimulants, which activate the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and organic acids, which help to cope with the disorder of the stomach;
- Honey is an energy carbohydrate product, which is 100% absorbed by the human body during diarrhea, which can not be said about other foods;
- This product has a calming effect on the digestive system.
These properties of a unique product make it indispensable for diarrhea, so all drinks should be consumed with it, and, if possible, add it instead of sugar to the dishes of a patient with diarrhea.
Honey for a stomach disorder, proven recipes
When diarrhea is a must, drink strong tea with honey. In addition to tin, which has a good fixing effect, it will be saturated with many essential minerals, especially potassium. If you add a little lemon juice to this drink, you can compensate for the patient's lost vitamin C. Also, as long as the patient suffers from a stomach disorder, he is recommended to add this product to all the cereals served for breakfast, as well as to cottage cheese. A well-known recipe for mucilage soup with honey for diarrhea proved to be well proven by many patients:
- 50 g of oat flakes are poured with a liter of water without the addition of salt and sugar;
- On high heat the composition is brought to a boil, after which the gas is reduced to a minimum;
- Flakes under the lid are tormented for 10 minutes until fully swollen.
A tablespoon of honey in this soup should be added after complete cooling, as this unique product loses its qualities necessary for the treatment of diarrhea, at temperatures above 40 degrees.
For children over the year and adults in order to prevent dehydration with diarrhea and restore the balance of minerals, you can prepare a drink with this unique product of beekeeping. To do this, 2 tablespoons of honey dissolve in half a glass of warm boiled water, add a pinch of salt and a quarter of a teaspoon of soda to the mixture. Drink this remedy after every attack of diarrhea.
Since this product is a good probiotic agent due to the presence in its composition of several types of bifido- and lactobacilli, it perfectly restores the microflora in the intestine.for this reason, its use is recommended and for a time after the diarrhea has passed.