Prevention of exacerbations of gastric disease is the right answer to how to get rid of an ulcer. Gastroenterologists are confident that the complex, specially selected measures, significantly prolong the duration of persistent remission, allowing people not to recall the unpleasant problem for many years.
What helps with relapse to relapse?
1 . Fibrogastroscopic examination of the mucous membranes of the digestive organ( FGD), conducted twice a year during off-season periods, is exactly what helps with stomach ulcers. Timely diagnosis allows you to stop the exacerbation at the very beginning, avoiding complications.
2 . Timely treatment of teeth and nasopharynx will not allow the infection to spread in the digestive tract, causing aggravation of peptic ulcer.
3 . Avoidance of stressful situations and the ability to relax.
Stress is one of the leading causes of aggravation of ailment. What to do if the stomach ulcer, if you can not avoid exciting situations?
- Learn one of the relaxing techniques: breathing exercises, affirmations, auto-training, meditation.
- Go in for sports, avoiding excessive tension in the abdominal area and sudden lifting of weights. Yoga, swimming, light jogging in the open air, aerobics - classes, allowed for the nurse.
- A warm bath( up to 38 ° C), taken at night, will calm the nerves, removing the stress received during the working day. What to do with an ulcer, so that water procedures would benefit? Add sea salt at the rate of 1 gram per liter of water, essential oils of eucalyptus, geraniums, needles, decoction of medicinal herbs.
- As components of the herbal calming collection are suitable: oregano, calendula, lime blossom, lavender, valerian root, mint, wormwood, pine buds, yarrow. To prepare the broth, you need to pour a half cup of dry raw material with boiling water( 1L), boiling for a quarter of an hour in a water bath. Insist a couple of hours, drain and use a bath solution.
4 . As rarely as possible, take oral medications, including anti-inflammatory and antipyretic drugs containing salicylic acid. What to do if you have a stomach ulcer, if you can not do without a medicine? Tablets can be taken only on a full stomach, drinking a medicine with a large glass of water.
5 . Drink clean water at room temperature. Mucous, lining the walls of the stomach, 90% consists of this liquid. Therefore, its deficit may become an additional factor in the destruction of the protective shell.
- Water, drunk in the morning, dilute hydrochloric acid, accumulated in the stomach overnight, will wash away from the walls;
- A glass of liquid drunk before going to bed will prevent a sharp jump in acidity, and half an hour before meals normalizes the level of hydrochloric acid;
- Half a glass of water, soaking with heartburn, often relieves the patient of this symptom.
6 . The therapeutic sparing food, the exclusion of alcoholic beverages, tobacco smoking, a healthy eight-hour sleep is what helps the ulcer for many years. Even during the remission period, the discharge is contraindicated with unloading days, express, mono-diets to reduce weight and purify the body of toxins.
7 . What should I do with a stomach ulcer in the spring and autumn, when the probability of relapse is highest? During the off-season, in addition to following the above recommendations, the stomach should be supported with natural medicines prepared according to the recipes of folk medicine: herbal anti-inflammatory preparations, gastric decoctions of sea-buckthorn, infusions from bee products.