There is no such person in the world who would not wish his children health. Unfortunately, from various diseases is not insured, neither the child nor the adult. At the most inopportune moment, diarrhea caused by viruses or bacteria can break into life. Sometimes, it's even hard to understand how and for what reason it happened.
To cope with the diseases, the patient needs to take a huge number of drugs, including antibiotics. In childhood it is very dangerous, since the treatment of one disease can trigger the appearance of another. Often the child is affected by dysbiosis and the baby has to suffer from diarrhea. To cope with the problem, you should buy Acipol from diarrhea, which is simply irreplaceable.
Thanks to Acipole, the intestinal microflora is quickly restored, and diarrhea ceases. This drug has earned the recognition of parents. Modern children often fall ill, this is due to a weak immune system. The drug Acipol copes with this task. It increases the level of immunity.
To quickly cope with diarrhea with Acipole, you need to know the correct dosage:
- Babies from 3 months to 3 years should consume 1 capsule during meals and there is no trace of diarrhea. For one day you can use no more than 3 capsules;
- Children over 3 years of age are prescribed a dosage of 1 capsule 4 times a day. Use the medicine half an hour before meals;
- Dosage for adults is the same as for older children - 1 capsule 4 times a day.
Acipol in diarrhea, caused by a strong intestinal infection, should be taken for 7 days. In more severe cases, the course of treatment may be longer. Only a doctor can adjust the course of treatment.
It should be noted that Acipol for diarrhea in a child does not cause side effects and no cases of overdose have been documented. Also, there are no known side effects when taking the drug during pregnancy and lactation.
It is strictly forbidden to take medication if:
- The integrity of the package has been broken;
- There is no marking on the preparation, or it is practically not visible;
- The shape of the capsule has been broken or there are extraneous inclusions;
- The expiration date of the medicinal product has expired.
According to folk wisdom, it is better to warn the ailment in advance, than to treat it afterwards. That is why, you should carefully read the instructions of any medical product. If any of the medicines used to treat viral diseases, can cause dysbiosis in children, immediately start giving the baby Acipol, which will not allow diarrhea to develop. For prevention, you can give babies 1 capsule per day and in the future there will be no problems.