Mankind from the first days of its existence is faced with various diseases. One of the most common ailments is considered helminthiasis. Parasites, penetrating into the body, begin to exercise their vital functions. Worms eat useful elements and vitamins. Soon, the immunity of a person is weakened, and he may not be able to resist other more serious ailments.
To somehow resist microbes, you should use Metronidazole, which will not help with worms, but will strengthen the immune system. Special anti-parasitic preparations are used directly for the control of worms.
Medication Metronidazole belongs to the group of antibiotics, so it can be used to combat infectious diseases that can appear during the life of the worms.
Do not abuse the drug, as the following side effects may occur:
- Allergic reaction;
- Elevated temperature;
- Numbness of the extremities;
- Ulcers in the oral cavity;
- Pain at the time of urination;
- Bloody diarrhea.
Helminths are capable of provoking various unpleasant diseases. One of these ailments is stomatitis. Metronidazole will help to eliminate the problem caused by worms.
The dosage of metronidazole depends on the age category of the patient and the disease:
- The dosage for adults is 1.5 grams per day. Take the drug must be taken 3 times a day;
- For children, the daily dose of Metronidazole is calculated by body weight. One kilogram of weight is taken 35 milligrams of the drug. The daily rate is divided into 3 times;
- For adolescents per 1 kilogram of weight, 1.5 milliliters of medicament is taken. The daily dose is divided into 3 times and is used every 8 hours.
Before using Metronidazole, read the instructions to determine which anthelmintic medication it can be consumed. Also, in helminthic invasion, it is better to give up drinks containing alcohol, otherwise, the effectiveness of treatment will be low.
If during pregnancy a woman has worms and infections, then Metronidazole can be used. The medication does not cause complications and does not affect the baby's future. The same applies to the use of the drug during lactation. Nevertheless, before using tablets or suspension, it is recommended to visit your doctor.