Over 45% of the world's population faces such a disease as hemorrhoids. Depending on the stage of the disease, it is possible to carry out treatment not only with medical preparations, but also with herbs.
Among the huge variety of plants, the herb Mullein used against hemorrhoids is considered quite effective. It can act as an independent, and as an auxiliary.
Mullein composition includes:
- Vitamin C;
- Essential oils;
- Organic acids;
Thanks to this composition, the medicinal mullein is able to cope with the bleeding and inflammation that appears with hemorrhoids. The patient will not pursue pain, swelling and burning. It is important to start treating hemorrhoids in a timely manner with herbs, and if necessary, seek medical advice from a doctor.
Mullein in the treatment of hemorrhoids
The effectiveness of treatment of hemorrhoids with mullein medicinal has been repeatedly proven, and the number of recipes can surprise even the most delicate patients. From this plant can be made:
- Bath decoction;
- Decoction for oral administration.
Thanks to a variety of uses, patients will be able to choose the best option for themselves. In most cases, patients choose infusion. To prepare it you will need:
- 1 cup of boiled water is taken 1 tbsp.a spoonful of flowers;
- The infusion is poured into the thermos, where it is insisted for an hour;
- When the product is ready, it should be filtered;
- Infusion is taken by 1 glass with an interval of 4 hours after a meal.
Also, patients like the recipe for decoction from hemorrhoids from herb Mullein. To prepare it you will need:
- For 200 milliliters of chilled water, take 1 tbsp.a spoonful of grass;
- The container with broth is placed on the steam bath for 10 minutes;
- After cooking, the broth is filtered;
- The broth is taken hot.
Another wonderful folk remedy against hemorrhoids are rectal suppositories. To prepare them you will need:
- For one st.a spoonful of herb Mullein, chamomile and linseed are taken 100 soft oils;
- The resulting mass of herbs should be warmed in a water bath for one hour;
- Having finished the preparation, the container should be insulated and allowed to infuse;
- After solidification of the mass, it should be reheated and filtered once more;
- To form candles, it is necessary to add about 10 grams of wax to the consistency.
Before using plant candles from hemorrhoids with mullein, it is necessary to empty the intestines. Put the suppository should be at intervals of 12 hours.
Another effective tool is alcohol extract. To prepare it you will need:
- About 100 grams of flowers and 250 milliliters of vodka;
- The resulting mixture should be poured into a dark container, and then put it so that it receives sunlight;
- Each day the mixture should be shaken;
- The hood will be ready in 4 weeks.
People who tested the effects of mullein leave only positive feedback. With mild hemorrhoids, the disease passes quickly enough. Patients confirm that the pain syndrome is weakening, and bleeding and burning are also stopped.
In individual cases, after application of Mullein. The illness lasted 1-2 weeks. Everything depends on the complexity of the ailment and the peculiarities of the organism. Any abnormalities and complications should be discussed with the attending physician. Thus, it is possible to coordinate the process of treatment with herbs and medicines.