1 Why there is noise in the ears
The causes and treatment of tinnitus are interrelated. The occurrence of ringing or noise in the ear is observed in the following cases:
- the presence of a sulfur plug;
- pressure drops;
- long listening to loud music;
- allergy, poisoning, deficiency of potassium, vitamin E and B3 or manganese;
- long-term use of certain medications.
Recommended to read
- Why does it constantly ring in the ears
- Causes of noise in the ears of a child
- Noises in the ear
- Modern drugs from Pressure!
Stoppers from sulfur in the ears remind of themselves after showering or diving. Due to water, the cork swells, contributing to hearing loss. The sulfur plug is eliminated at home or in the hospital( if dense).You can not remove it with a cotton swab. Otherwise, the cork will be deeper than its original location.
Doctors advise to use sunflower oil heated to 37ºС, or periodically( within 1 day) to dig in the ears 3% hydrogen peroxide. Such a technique contributes to the independent outward release of sulfur beads. Hydrogen peroxide can be replaced by special drops( A-cerumen, Remo-Vaks).They are used 2-3 times a month. Reviews about the effectiveness of these drops are positive.
A buzzing in the ears may occur due to stress, depression, neurosis or overwork. In this case it is recommended to have a good sleep, rest and adjust the regime of the day. If you feel worse, you will need the help of specialists.
2 Possible diseases
Noise in the ear can signal the following diseases of the hearing organ:
- damage to the inner ear or nerves that transmit impulse to the brain;
- spasm of the posterior ear artery( with hypertension, anemia);
- Ménière's disease is the accumulation of a large amount of fluid in the inner ear, the cells of the vestibular apparatus are under increased pressure, the patient loses a sense of balance, coordination of movements worsens, nausea, dizziness and low blood pressure.
Not always serious diseases are accompanied by painful sensations. Tinnitus can signal the development of the following ailments:
- The presence of cholesterol plaques in the arteries. Cholesterol-blocked arteries increase the risk of stroke and intracranial hemorrhage. Therefore, it is necessary to consult LOR if there is a constant noise in the ears. The causes of this symptom can be dangerous to the life of the patient.
- Diseases of the thyroid gland caused by iodine deficiency.
- Diseases of the kidneys( violation of adrenal and norepinephrine production by the adrenal glands).
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Pathology of vessels of the brain or neck.
The cause of tinnitus may be age. Elderly people are faced with buzzing and ringing in the ears due to otosclerosis. Increasing the bone of the middle ear helps to reduce the response to low frequency sounds. In a neglected state, the ear does not perceive high frequency sounds. First one side is affected, and then the other. Extraneous noises in the ears in old age can occur for the following reasons:
- destruction of the auditory nerve;
- heart disease( blood circulation is disturbed, tissues and organs are deficient in oxygen).
3 Diagnostic methods
Noise in the ears, which often worries the patient or is accompanied by headaches and dizziness, is an occasion to make an appointment with the ENT.The patient is examined. If necessary, the patient must enroll in other specialists.
For the diagnosis of the disease, the following examinations are carried out:
- Auricle examination. With the help of special tools the doctor checks the permeability of the auricles.
- Audiometry helps determine the severity of a patient's hearing.
- MRI( magnetic resonance imaging), CT( computed tomography) are performed if there is a suspicion of a tumor.
If tinnitus supplements the symptoms of multiple sclerosis or a brain tumor, consult a neurologist. If the cause of the onset of tinnitus was not determined, an idiopathic tinnitus is diagnosed.
Ways to eliminate extraneous noise in the ears depend on what it was provoked. Preliminary it is necessary to normalize the blood circulation of the brain in order to reduce the risk of stroke and cardiovascular diseases. Improving the metabolism and blood circulation of the brain can help some combination drugs that reduce vascular permeability, preventing the formation of blood clots, contributing to improved performance. Reviews about them are mostly positive, but you can not take them without prescribing a doctor.
A simple but effective way to get rid of noise in the ears of and a headache! The result will not keep you waiting! Our readers have confirmed that they successfully use this method. After carefully studying it we decided to share it with you.
Read more & gt; & gt; & gt;
4 Effective treatment of
Tinnitus, arising from work in noisy production, is eliminated by a change of activity or position. Deterioration of hearing due to listening to loud music passes by itself. In this case it is recommended to spend several hours in a quiet and peaceful environment.
The method of treatment of ear barotrauma depends on the presence of damage to the tympanic membrane. If the rupture of the tympanic membrane is absent or insignificant, then medication is not treated. If the gap is large, the patient is prescribed antibiotics.
Dense sulfur plugs in the hospital are removed by washing with water jet under low pressure. External otitis is treated with special drops or antibiotics. With the average otitis antibacterial drugs, painkillers and drops in the nose for vasoconstriction are prescribed( depending on the age of the patient and the features of the course of the disease).
- Dikul: Orthopedists deceive people! Joints are treated simply "Strong joints and back pains are needed 3 times a day. .."Read more & gt; & gt;
Symptoms of Meniere's disease are eliminated by prescribing medications, a salt-free diet and surgery.
The latter technique is used if drug treatment is ineffective. Neurinus of the auditory nerve is treated, given the size of the tumor. When a large tumor needs to be irradiated or removed. Small, non-progressive tumors do not remove. In this case, the patient should be examined regularly.
Hearing impairments due to otosclerosis are treated by replacing the stapes with a prosthesis. If the operation is impossible for some reason, the patient is advised to use a hearing aid.
For the treatment of atherosclerosis accompanied by tinnitus, medicines and folk methods are combined.
5 Folk remedies
The effectiveness of some recipes of traditional medicine is evidenced by numerous positive reviews.
To cope with the symptoms of atherosclerosis helps decoction of the bark of mountain ash( 200 g), which must be poured in 500 ml of boiling water. The bark is rinded in a water bath for 2 hours, and then allowed to cool. Ready to take infusion for 30 minutes.before meals. The duration of the course is 1 month 2-3 times a year.
Another way to combat the symptoms of atherosclerosis is the clover infusion. It will take 1.5 cups of boiling water and 2 tablespoons.clover. The broth is insisted, without taking out the petals, filter. Take for 30 minutes.before breakfast and before dinner.2 hours before bedtime, petals are extracted from the infusion, squeezed out and drunk with the remaining 500 ml of infusion. The duration of the course is 1-2 months.
Infusion of hawthorn is taken if worried about the obstruction of the ear due to increased pressure. Melissa broth: in a glass of boiling water should be added 1-2 tablespoons.lemon balm, insist 1 hour and strain. The medicine is taken several times a day. Dill broth: stalks, seeds and dill leaves to grind, pour boiling water and insist for 1 hour. Take for 30 minutes.before meals. Duration of the course is 2 months.
6 Home recipes
Yellow dandelion flowers collected in May, covered with sugar in a 1: 2 ratio, mixed and compacted. Then put for 2 days in a cool dark place. Isolated juice is drained, flowers are squeezed out, the resulting composition is filtered. For 1 tsp.means use 1/4 cup of warm water. Take 4 times a day. Eliminate tinnitus help ear drops:
- boiled beets grate, to secrete juice, which is instilled in each ear 2 times a day;
- laurel leaf( 10 g) and vegetable oil( 60 ml) to insist and strain;
- bulb is baked in the oven, squeezed out the juice and buried for a period of 2 times a day in each ear canal.
Ear drops can be replaced with a swab. Gauze is wrapped with finely chopped potatoes with honey, putting a tampon in your ear for the night. Garlic rub: 2-3 garlic cloves pour 2 tablespoons.tinctures of propolis and insist for 5 days. Then the infusion is filtered and rubbed behind their ears several times a day. Before using folk remedies, it is recommended to consult with ENT.