Gastritis is a dystrophic and / or inflammatory process that affects the gastric mucosa.
The causes of anatomical and physiological changes in the gastric membrane are very different. Harmful habits and inappropriate nutrition - the main ones are
Gastritis always begins with inflammation of the stomach wall. If the necessary measures are not taken in time, the deeper layers of the protective shell will be destroyed, which can lead to peptic ulcer and even provoke cancer.
The grounds for concern are the first signs of gastritis, which are quite characteristic and easily identifiable.
The first symptoms of gastritis
- Pain in the upper abdomen.
- Discomfort and pain in the stomach after eating.
- Poor appetite.
- Weight loss.
By its nature and severity distinguish primary, secondary, chronic and acute forms of the disease.
Already the first bells should alert the person and make him think about the concepts of his way of life.
First signs of acute gastritis
- Sour eructations after eating
- Characteristic pains( acute, aching).They arise mainly after a person has eaten
- Multiple vomiting that is accompanied by the release of mucus with an admixture of bile
- Periodic or persistent unreasonable nausea
- Dry mouth or vice versa, increased salivation
- Diarrhea and constipation
- Elevated temperature
- Dizziness accompanied bycharacteristic pains
- Arrhythmia, sweating and high blood pressure
If all or some combination of the first signs and symptoms of gastritisbut have been identified, it is simply impossible to treat them with disdain. A timely consultation of an experienced specialist and a set of laboratory tests will help to determine precisely whether these symptoms and signs are the beginning of erosive processes in the stomach.
If acute gastritis is accompanied by erosive processes, then signs of internal bleeding in the stomach will be added to the symptomatology, namely:
- Vomiting contains dark blood veins or clots
- Cal stains in tar color
It should be remembered that the first symptoms of lesions of the gastric mucosa are far from beingalways indicate the nature of anatomical and physiological changes in the mucosa.
Sometimes signs of gastritis occur with the slightest irritation of the gastric shell, and sometimes even with severe lesions the symptoms are almost not manifested.
Immediate visit to the doctor should be scheduled if the following first symptoms of gastritis of the stomach are detected:
- Feces of unnaturally dark color
- Sharp temperature jump
- Chills and general weakness
- Continuous hiccup
Ignoring these signs can lead to the transition of the disease to a chronic stage. That is why, ignore the first signs and "screaming" symptoms of stomach gastritis.
Remember, timely diagnosis of this insidious disease will help to maintain health - the most valuable resource of human life!