Urticaria is an allergic reaction to certain irritants. It is a rash on the skin of various types. This is a fairly common disease, therefore, what is urticaria, its treatment, drugs and how quickly to cure, it is topical to know each person.
Causes and Symptoms of Cholinergic Urticaria
Causes and Symptoms of Idiopathic Urticaria, Treatment Methods
Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Urticaria, Treatment of
Get rid of urticaria quickly at home
Symptoms and Causes of Acute Urticaria Treatment
Sincethis disease - an allergic manifestation of various stimuli, then it can cause anything. The most common causes of rashes on the skin are:
- use of some potent medicines;
- nutritional supplements and some allergenic foods;
- emotional overstrain;
- regular reception of too hot baths;
- prolonged exposure to direct sunlight;
- sudden temperature changes.
Also, if a person's skin is excessively sensitive, urticaria can cause even wearing too tight shoes or clothes.
Symptoms of the disease
Urticaria manifests itself on the skin, so it's easy enough to notice it. In humans, such changes begin to occur:
- severe burning of the skin;
- appearance of blisters of different sizes.
The disease is often accompanied by general ailments, such as fever and general weakness of the body.
It's important to remember! Eruptions can occur not only on the skin, but also on the mucous membranes! Hives in children are accompanied by those symptoms, as in adults.
Drugs for urticaria in adults
If a person has urticaria, treatment should begin with the elimination of the stimulus that caused it. Then you should start medication. For this, antihistamines are used for hives. Names of the most common drugs and their effect:
- Tavegil. The drug is available in tablets or in the form of injections. Removes puffiness, itching and burning stinging. The advantage is that it does not cause drowsiness, unlike many other antihistamines for oral administration.
- Suprastin. Produced in the form of tablets. It is often used in urticaria, as it has been on the pharmacology market for many years. Effectively removes the symptoms of the disease. But has small side effects in the form of drowsiness, dizziness, absent-mindedness, dispersal of attention. Therefore, people with work associated with increased concentration of attention, it is better to take leave for the period of treatment with this drug.
- Loriden C. The medicine is an ointment that needs to be applied to the affected areas of the skin 3 times a day. In addition to the fact that the drug effectively removes all manifestations of urticaria, it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antifungal effects.
- Advantan. Cream, which should be used 3 times a day if there are rashes on the skin. Effectively eliminates swelling, itching and burning. Due to its light consistency Advantan quickly absorbs and leaves no residue on clothes.
It's important to remember! Only specialist can determine the method of treatment! He will prescribe the best antihistamines in every individual case.
Antihistamines 4 generations
Medicines of this group appeared not so long ago in the market of pharmacology, but already managed to prove themselves from the best side. And all because they have virtually no side effects. That is, do not cause drowsiness, as the medicines of other groups. The most commonly used, not expensive, but effective drugs are 4 generations:
- Allegrostop. For adults, this drug is available in the form of tablets. It begins to work well on the body after 30 minutes.1 tablet is enough to prevent the symptoms of urticaria from being disturbed all day.
- Glenceth. It is an excellent tool for the defeat of mucosal disease. Quickly removes puffiness and other unpleasant symptoms. If urticaria has a chronic form, then take this drug can only up to 1 year. After that, you should make a long break.
- Telfast. Ideal in cases where hives are seasonal. It helps to improve the well-being in such a difficult period for every person who regularly faces this disease.
Antiallergic drugs of the new generation are not yet full of variety, but, nevertheless, are already indispensable for many people suffering from a chronic form of the disease.
Drugs for hives for children
For the treatment of the disease, the child needs to initially eliminate the irritant that causes it to appear. And also cleanse the body with enema and activated carbon, especially if the disease developed against the background of the use of allergenic foods. After that, with urticaria used such drugs for children:
- Antihistamines for the removal of unpleasant symptoms. These are: Suprastin, Tavegil, Erius, Cetrin.
- Calcium reception. It helps to increase the tone of the capillaries, so that the skin becomes less sensitive to allergens.
- Use of topical drugs. To do this, apply various creams and ointments, such as Fenistil or Advantan.
It's important to remember! In children with urticaria, a hypoallergenic diet is required!
Urticaria from medicines
Some people develop this disease after long-term use of medicines. What to do if the urticaria does not pass, and the drugs do not help? For treatment in this case, you can use the drugs of alternative medicine, which are prepared at home.
To make a medicine, take crushed raspberry roots in the amount of 50 g. Pour 1 liter of water, put on fire and bring to a boil. After that, torment for about 30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 hour. After the time has elapsed, the prepared decoction is filtered and consumed 100 ml 5 times a day.
The root of this plant needs to be grated and squeezed out of it the juice that should be treated. To do this, take 1 tsp.3 times a day before eating.
It should take 1 tbsp.l.dried yarrow herb, pour 1 cup of boiling water. Leave to infuse for 1 hour. After the time has passed, drain the cooked broth and take 50 ml 4 times a day before meals.
It will take several branches of fresh nettle with dioecious together with the root. Put in a pan with water of 3 liters. Put the cook on the fire for about 5 minutes. Broth a little cool and wash the affected areas of the skin 1 time per day. For greater efficiency, you can ingest the same broth 1 glass 3 times a day.
Before using any traditional medicine for hives, consult a specialist. And also take into account individual intolerance to some components of home remedies.