Belosalik is a synthetic glucocorticosteroid drug against skin diseases, manufactured by Belupo( Croatia).The drug is effective against neurodermatitis, seborrhea, it is allowed to use children from 6 months, during pregnancy under medical supervision.and this article will tell you about the indications and instructions for using Belosalik, its price, analogues in Russia, and reviews of the drug.
Features of the drug
Many questions arise on whether hormonal or not the drug Belosalik. And we have the answer. Belosalik is a combined hormonal drug of local use.
Composition of Belosalik
A solution of Belosalik( in 1 g) as active ingredients includes:
- betamethasone - 0.00064 g;
- salicylic acid - 0.02 g.
1 g of Ointment Belosalik contains:
- betamethasone - 0.00064 g;
- salicylic acid - 0.03 g.
Balsalic is a clear liquid, without color, characterized by a sharp odor. On sale is Belosalik:
- solution ( bottle-dropper) - the price for 50 ml is 440 - 530 rubles;
- spray ( bottle with nozzle-sprayer) - price for 20 ml - 350 - 375 rubles;
- ointment( cream) - tubes, weighing 20, 30, 40 g, the tube price is 330 - 450 rubles.
The combined effect of the drug is the result of a combination of the effects of the active ingredients - betamethasone, salicylic acid. The product acts on the skin, as anti-inflammatory, immunosuppressive, antimycotic, antimicrobial, keratolytic agent, eliminates itching, swelling, reduces cell proliferation.
- Betamethasone weakens local immunity of the skin, inhibits the production of inflammatory mediators, inhibits the formation of leukotrienes, which causes a decrease in the permeability of blood vessels, acts as an anti-inflammatory, antihistamine.
- Salicylic acid contained in the drug acts as a keratolytic agent - a compound that enhances exfoliation of the dead skin layer. Softening the surface layer, salicylic acid ensures that betamethasone enters the underlying layers and strengthens its effect.
- Salicylic acid shows the properties of an antiseptic, suppressing the activity of pathogenic microorganisms, fungi.
Belosalik is intended for external use, does not penetrate into the bloodstream, does not have systemic effects.
- When applied under a hermetically sealed bandage, betamethasone penetrates the bloodstream, is split in the liver, excreted mainly by bile, and partly by urine.
- Salicylic acid, if used as an occlusive dressing, is found in the blood after 5 hours, excreted mainly by urine.
For indications for use of Belosalik see in the video below:
All dosage forms of Belosalik are used against:
- of psoriasis;
- of the neurodermatitis;
- of eczema;
- asbestos-shaped lichen;
- of red lichen;
- of seborrheic dermatitis,
- for rejection of necrotic rods.
Instructions for Use
The drug is used to apply to smooth skin. The agent is rubbed into the skin in the morning and in the evening. The course of treatment is limited to 30 days.
- For mild forms of the disease, the course of treatment is reduced to 3 weeks, the remedy is administered every other day, once a day the ointment is allowed.
- In chronic skin diseases, the duration of the course, the scheme of application of the remedy is prescribed by the doctor.
Spray the spray bottle onto clean, dry areas of the skin twice a day. Spray can be treated for 4 weeks. If the symptoms of skin diseases disappear before this time, the treatment is discontinued.
The drug is distributed on the skin with a cotton swab twice daily. For application on the skin, a few drops are enough to drip. With long courses lasting up to 30 days, the remedy is used once a day.
Ointment is suitable for pregnancy when applied to small areas of the skin under the supervision of a doctor. When lactating, Belosalik is not allowed to be applied to the mammary glands immediately before feeding.
Belosalik is allowed after 6 months, is not used for occlusive dressings, diapers for children. The use is possible under the supervision of a doctor because of the peculiarities of the development of the skin in childhood, increased absorption of the drug.
Belosalik is not recommended for use in violation of the integrity of the skin - open wounds, scratches. Contraindication for use is the individual sensitivity to the drug.
Contraindicated in case of:
- of chickenpox;
- trophic ulcer;
- of skin syphilis;
- of cutaneous tuberculosis.
Contraindicated Belosalik for children under 6 months.
Side effects of
For external use, the drug causes few side effects. If the instructions are followed, the medicine can cause:
- disappearance of pigmentation on skin areas;
- atrophy of the skin;
- is a secondary skin infection.
With prolonged use of Belosalik, the probability of systemic side effects increases due to the presence of the glucocorticosteroid betamethasone, the appearance of vascular asterisks( telangiectasias).
- If there are side effects, discontinue treatment, and then consult a doctor.
- Belosalik is designed for the treatment of skin, including on the scalp, mucous surfaces can not be processed.
- Belosalik is not applied to the area of the anus and genitals, it is not imposed under occlusive dressings( hermetically sealed).
- Do not apply the product to the skin of children under diapers because of increased absorption and an increased risk of systemic side effects of betamethasone.
- Belosalikom can not handle the skin around the eyes, used to treat varicose veins, it is undesirable to apply it to the underarm area, groin, handle large skin folds, where there is a natural occlusion.
Interaction with drugs
Belisalik does not interact with other medicines when applied externally. Perhaps the appearance of irritation, if during the treatment, cosmetic products containing ethyl alcohol are used.
- For treatment of seborrhea, psoriasis scalp dermatologists recommend lotion, spray Belosalik.
- Ointment with the same name effectively cleans the skin of psoriasis.
About 80% of consumers' reviews point out the effectiveness of the drug, speed, low cost. Of the negative characteristics indicated a sharp smell, the property to dry the skin, the possibility of an allergic reaction in the form of rashes, redness on the skin.
For cheap Russian and foreign analogs of the drug Belosalik read below.
Analogues of the medicinal forms of the drug Belosalik are ointments Betaderm A, Betasal, Beloderm.
Elena Malysheva in this video will tell you about Belosalik and other medications for Psoriasis: