Having received a wound, it is necessary to take care of it correctly, to treat it for an early healing. Thanks to the patenting of the newest medical products, accelerated healing of wounds and scars is noted. Modern medicine uses the best medicines in order to prevent infection of open wounds, to make their healing more comfortable.
Features of the preparation
Due to the unique top layer hydrogel dressings "Hydrosorb" prevent the penetration of microorganisms on the wound surface. A wide popularity of the drug was obtained due to the following qualities:
- no irritation of the wound;
- ability to quickly create a moist environment in the wound, maintain it for a long period;
- the ability to keep the bandage on the wound for up to seven days;
- ability to stimulate, accelerate the rejection of necrotic masses;
- ability to actively stimulate epithelialization;
- obstacle to the penetration of microorganisms onto the affected dermis;
- single piece packing.
"Hydrosorb" is produced on a self-adhesive basis( Hydrosorb comfort) and without it( Hydrosorb).This medication is a hydrogel dressing, which has a special semi-permeable top layer.
"Hydraulic Comfort" measures 7.5 x 10 cm, "Hydrosorb" is available in sizes of:
- 4,5 x 6,5 cm;
- 5 x 7.5 cm;
- 7.5 x 10 cm;
- 10 x 10 cm;
- 12.5 x 12.5 cm;
- 20 x 20 cm.
Composition of Hydrodesor
The dressing has a semipermeable top layer. It prevents the penetration of microorganisms into the wound."Hydrosorb" contains about 60% water, so it can instantly create a moist environment in the wound.
Cost in online pharmacies dressings «Hydrosorb Comfort» with a size of 7.5 x 10 cm about 171 rubles, 4.5 x 6.5 cm - 59 rubles. The price varies depending on the size of the dressing, the rating of the pharmacy, its location.
"Hydrosorb" protects the wound from infection, creates a comfortable moist environment that promotes the early healing of damage to the dermis, absorbs the wound being separated.
Hydrogel dressing performs the following functions:
- absorbs excess exudate;
- adsorbs detritus, promotes softening of necrotic tissue;
- creates an optimal wet environment in the wound. Such a medium accelerates the healing of damage.
Hydrosorbent Gel in a syringe
Hydrosorb Comfort Hydrocoroid Dressing is used in the treatment of shallow, uninfected( clean) pressure sores with moderate discharge. Also, it can be used at the final stage in the therapy of deep decubitus.
"Hydrosorb" is recommended for elderly patients who have too sensitive dermis. This dressing densely covers the wound, does not stick to it. Experts recommend the use of a bandage in the therapy of dry decubitus, which does not heal well.
Instructions for use
- The wound should initially be rinsed with an antiseptic solution( Chlorhexidine, Miramistin).
- Dry the derma around the wound gently with a tissue.
- With the dressings, remove the protective coating, adjust it on the wound, after which it should be firmly fixed over the entire surface.
- To cover the wound, you need to take a bandage that is 1 to 1.5 cm larger than the wound.
It is forbidden to apply a bandage in the presence of clinically infected wounds, third degree burns.
In the treatment of poorly healing wounds, experts recommend a medical examination to assess the condition of the wound, the detection of factors that do not allow it to heal normally.
The bandage is very convenient to use, it is removed from the wound without irritation. Even with a very long use of this patch, it does not stick to the wound, does not leave any residue on it. The bandage is popular with many patients because of its transparency. They do not need to remove it every time to assess the condition of the wound, scar. Wounds heal much faster thanks to the rest bandage.
Specialists working in the field of surgery and traumatology have appreciated this modern medical material. Thanks to the many advantages that we mentioned above, "Hydrosorb" has often been used in medical practice.
- The analog of the transparent bandage is "Comfil".Its cost is 172 rubles( 15 x 15 cm), 357 rubles( 20 x 20).
- Also often used patches and bandages Multiferm, Biaten, Protekos-TM, Kosmopor.
This video tells how to apply bandages: