One of the most dangerous symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis is dizziness. This condition is most often observed after sleep, which occurs in people who usually sleep on a high pillow. Also to the appearance of this unpleasant symptom lead to sharp movements of the head, which are accompanied by an obvious crunch. Sometimes this symptom is observed constantly, but most often it is temporary.
Symptoms and signs of cervical spine osteochondrosis
Vertigo occurs when ischemia occurs in areas that are responsible for coordination of movements or vestibular reactions. This may be an independent symptom, but most often it is supplemented by other signs. These include:
- Headaches and noise in the head.
- Muscle weakness, which has a paroxysmal character.
- Fainting states.
- Hearing and vision impairment.
- Memory impairment.
- Changing the emotional sphere.
In some cases, dizziness is accompanied by much more serious symptoms.
Causes of dizziness in cervical osteochondrosis
Dizziness occurs due to oxygen starvation in the brain, which occurs as a result of constriction of blood vessels and impairment of blood supply to various parts of the brain.
Blood from the vertebral arteries is also provided by the posterior parts of the brain, the cerebellum, and the trunk. When squeezing these arterial vessels, the blood flow to the corresponding parts of the brain decreases significantly, which causes hypoxia and dizziness.
Methods of treatment of dizziness in cervical osteochondrosis
Traditional methods of treatment of
To get rid of compression symptoms in cervical osteochondrosis, it is necessary to conduct an invertebrate Novocain blockade. This procedure will help to cope with pain and muscle spasms.
If the pain in the neck becomes unbearable, dizziness is connected, it is advisable to take an anesthetic and a tablet against dizziness. If these funds are ineffective, non-steroid agents are prescribed.
In order to reduce the intensity of pain, you can use a variety of ointments. Warming preparations are also effective. All of the above funds are applied to the neck area. Medications that improve the regeneration of affected tissues are not bad.
Let's consider what tablets from a giddiness accept at an osteochondrosis. The most effective and popular preparations from a giddiness.
Astrocytoma is a glial brain tumor that can overtake a person at any age. All about the predictions for the detection of astrocytoma of the brain can be seen here.
The most effective analgesics are:
Diclofenac or Ibuprofen may also be prescribed.
From ointments doctors appoint:
- Voltaren gel;
- Fastum gel.
The most effective heating agents are:
Chondoprotectors can also be prescribed - Structum, Teraflex, Alflutol, B vitamins.
Nontraditional therapies of
In addition to traditional methods of treatment, the methods of alternative medicine have proved to be quite good as well. The most effective methods include:
- manual therapy;
In particularly difficult situations, degenerative changes occur, but you can also cope with this condition. Treatment of dizziness in cervical osteochondrosis does not end with the usual elimination of signs of the disease.
For this it is very important to pay maximum attention to unloading your spine. The greatest load on the intervertebral discs is in the sitting position, so it is necessary to flex your muscles every half hour. It is also necessary that during sleep a person lay as flat as possible. It is equally important to get out of bed correctly. It is also recommended to give up excessive physical exertion.
Exercises for patients with osteochondrosis
In the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis, special therapeutic gymnastics has proved to be quite good. The most effective exercises include the following:
- In the prone position, place one palm on the abdomen, the second - on the chest. Make a gentle breath, and first you need to lift the stomach, and then the chest, after which you can exhale. Repeat 8-10 times. It is very important to relax as much as possible. Exercise is repeated 3-4 times a day.
- Lying on the stomach, you need to slowly raise your head and torso, and hands to rest on the floor. In this state, stay for a minute and a half, then smoothly return to its original position. It is very important to keep the posture under control during this exercise. Do 3-4 times a day.
- In the prone position on the abdomen, stretch the arms along the body. Slowly turn your head to the right and try to press your ear to the floor. Then you need to make a turn in the opposite direction. In no case should the exercises be accompanied by painful sensations. Repeat 5-6 times. During the day, perform 3-4 times.
- In sitting position, breathing out, slowly lean forward, as close as possible to the chin to the chest. After that, on inhalation, gently toss your head back and try to look far away. Repeat 10-15 times. During the day, this exercise should be done 2-3 times.
- When sitting, press your forehead against your hands. Thus it is necessary to exert the greatest possible pressure. This exercise is done on exhalation. Repeat 5-6 times. For the day you need to do 3-4 times.
The implementation of these exercises will allow you to improve your health in a short time and get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of this disease. It is very important that the classes are regular.
The dizziness that accompanies cervical osteochondrosis is a rather unpleasant and disturbing symptom.
Remember that dizziness may also occur as a result of other, more serious diseases, so when you first have dizziness, you should immediately consult a doctor to make the correct diagnosis.
Just here you can learn about the consequences after the transfected brain encephalitis. All about the types of encephalitis and the methods of its treatment.
At present, the most common are triptans from migraine. Information on medicines containing triptans can be obtained from the following link.
The prices for spasmalgon in the treatment of headaches can be found here: http: //gidmed.com/lekarstva/ spazmalgon-ot-golovnoj-boli.html.
Video, which covers the complex of exercises for osteochondrosis: