Diseases accompany a person throughout life. One of these diseases is hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, this ailment can overtake a person completely unexpectedly.
Pain with internal hemorrhoids can be so strong that you have to take medicine. They can occur after physical exertion and delivery.
Hemorrhoids hurts inside the anus. In this case, many patients develop cracks and bleeding. In this regard, it is necessary to understand how to anesthetize an internal hemorrhoids.
As soon as such symptoms of an illness appear, one does not need to panic. Of course, it is best to turn to specialists, but if this is not possible, you can cope with the onset of the ailment on your own.
How to anesthetize an internal hemorrhoids?
Some patients do not know if internal hemorrhoids can hurt. That's why until the last postpone visiting a doctor. When there are pains with internal hemorrhoids, women and men need to perform the following actions:
- Muscles of the anal opening should be relaxed. This can be done lying on the bed. It is best to lie on the bed face up;
- When defecating, it is not recommended to strain. Otherwise, additional cracks may appear;
- You can remove pain with internal hemorrhoids with a cold bath. You can also wash or make a cold compress;
- With internal hemorrhoids the abdomen hurts to relieve the condition, and to relieve the intestines, it is necessary to make a cleansing enema;
- The diet should not consist of spices, hot and spicy dishes.
After the attack is stopped, it is necessary to start treatment. Before doing this, it is recommended to undergo a diagnosis to determine the stage of the disease.
Types of pain in internal hemorrhoids
How does internal hemorrhoids hurt women, many do not know. First of all, such a symptom arises in the area of the anus. It is hard for a person to visit the toilet. In this case, in most cases, the patient can not even sit.
Pain in the groin is not excluded. The frequency of such manifestations depends on the individuality of each person. When the disease passes into the second degree, the pain sensations increase. The symptom itself is passing by itself, but it takes a lot of time. That is why it is recommended to use ointments or suppositories.
Simultaneously with inguinal spasms, dyspepsia and nausea may occur. To cope with the symptoms, you can use folk remedies:
- Tincture of medicinal dandelion by half a glass a day after 8 hours of infusion;
- Juice of medicinal smoky tea is taken 3 times a day for 1 teaspoonful;
- Tincture of the yarrow. Take 18-20 drops before meals. The course of treatment is 21 days.
Especially tinctures help with pregnancy. Being "in an interesting position", a woman should constantly consult about treatment with her doctor.
The second stage of the disease can cause back pain. In this case, it is necessary to urgently take painkillers. In a similar state it is almost impossible to move and even sit. If you do not get treatment in time, you can have serious consequences.
It should be noted that pain in the lower back with internal hemorrhoids can increase with strong constipation. That is why, it is necessary to normalize stool masses. This can be done both with medicines and with folk remedies. Only then will the back not bother.
How to relieve pain with internal hemorrhoids at home?
No matter what symptoms occur, it is necessary to eliminate them as soon as possible. There are cases when it is necessary to get rid quickly of spasms, and there are no painkillers at hand, especially when it comes to the lower back. In this case, one should resort to folk recipes:
- Potatoes can be used instead of candles. It is enough to clean the fresh root and cut it with straw. After this, it is necessary to insert the folk remedy into the anus;
- When internal hemorrhoids hurt, you can use ointments from carrots and beets. To prepare the medicine, it is necessary to grate vegetables on a small grater, then apply them to the inflamed area;
- Whatever pains arise, they can be eliminated with enemas. As a solution, wormwood, potatoes and strawberry leaves can be used. In addition, this way you can get rid of puffiness.
It's hard to say how many days an internal hemorrhoids can get sick, since it depends on the degree of the disease and the individuality of the patient's body. Elimination of spasms in most cases takes at least 1 week. It is best to combine folk recipes with medical therapy. As soon as the patient becomes easier, he needs to go to the clinic. If this is not done, spasms can come back with renewed vigor.